Monday, January 22, 2007

What A Revoltin' Development

Here I am with an hour or more of free time - Vicki's out at fitness with a girlfriend - and I can't even play any online Resistance: Fall of Man because the Playstation Network is down, and has been all afternoon, according to the PS/3 forum I visited! Don't they know I'm a very busy man, and that it's vitally important that online play be available for me whenever I get these opportunities?

Sheesh.

And I wanted to add a work buddy to my Friends list, too, since he bought both the console and R:FOM over the weekend!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

i was very impressed with your solution to james' math problem. good job you!

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Thanks, Tam! It was a challenging one to figure out HOW to tackle, but once I got on the right track, I was pretty sure I'd gotten it.

Thanks to Jimmy Hinckley for keeping my brain active!