Monday, January 22, 2007

Rena Sofer Was Almost Competing Against Herself

As I watched tonight's 24 episode, and Rena showed up as Jack's sister-in-law, I thought, "Wow! She's also on Heroes, as Peter Petrelli's sister-in-law - Nathan's wife - which is on right now, too, meaning she may be up against herself in the ratings battle!" But then, when we watched tonight's Heroes episode, she wasn't on it. That would've been pretty cool, but maybe there's some Screen Actors Guild rule against that, at least in first-run scenarios?

And Vicki immediately ventured that the son on 24 is (spoiler follows) actually Jack's son, since he'd obviously been carrying on with her before she married his loser-with-the-ear-clip brother. I think she could be on to something...

Both 24 and Heroes seemed a bit slow to me tonight, but maybe that's because we got 4 hours of 24 last week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I missed the spoiler that followed. It won't spoil anything for me, as I watched it.