Friday, January 19, 2007

The Next Blog Entry You Read Here

will be written by the little woman herself: Vicki (assuming you read this blog entry and then immediately read the one that follows it!)

What will it be about? Will it be long or short? When will it show up? I have no idea, as I doubt she's even thought about it yet, despite my repeated reminders of its impending arrival. We'll see how she does flying by the seat of her pants, I suspect. It'll almost certainly be different in many ways from any of the 499 posts that preceded it, though.

And for the record: that's 499 blog entries - none of them simply links or quotes, as far as I can recall - in my first 111 days of blogging. That puts me right around 4.5 posts/day over nearly four months. If I can keep that pace up, I should hit the first really huge milestone sometime in the late Spring. Or maybe I'll grow tired of it and stop long before that. Who can ever predict the future, anyway?

No comments: