Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Facelift That Almost Was

I just spent several minutes sampling different Blogger templates, thinking that maybe it was time for another new look here. After all, it's been about two and a half months since I changed to the current Harbour look. But wouldn't you know it: none of the other templates currently available look as good to me as this one does, even considering that I've been looking at the Harbour background for all this time.

I may still decide to change facades at some point, just to inject a little zest into the proceedings. But not just yet.

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

And in other news Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

(closed captioned for the hearing impaired)

AND IN OTHER NEWS GENERALISSIMO FRANCISCO FRANCO IS STILL DEAD.

Tammy said...

I like it. Maybe someday Blogger will get a better variety of templates.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

I gotta admit, Jimmy: that Franco joke just never gets old.. it cracks me up anew each time!