Saturday, January 27, 2007

Counting Down To Lost's Return: 11 To Go

There aren't any other shows as jaw-droppingly gorgeous to watch in splendid High Definition as Lost. Whether it be the beautiful cast members, the lush vegetation - often filmed in rain, where each drop glistens! - or the amazing long vista shots of the land, sea and sky, this is what HD was created for! It's like the Discovery channel, but with great characters and an incredible storyline! I still remember seeing my first episode in HD and commenting to Vicki on how beautiful it looked. And now I can hardly wait for it to start up again and dazzle us once more.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Do you have the rest of your 10 entries stored in some text file? And then each one could be more signficant than the last, except that you already mentioned the flashbacks and the beautiful girls so I'm guessing that's not going to happen.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Nope, just making them up as I go along!

I was confident I could come up with 14 reasons to love Lost, and so far each new one has come easily enough.