Thursday, January 04, 2007

On Days Like This, I'm Filled With Love Toward My Peers

I just spent about the last ninety minutes visiting various blog sites on my list of favourites (many of which are yours), delighted at nearly every turn to find interesting new content there to lose myself in! I don't know if it's simply because I lost last night, in terms of being able to do that sort of thing, or if the content tonight was particularly good and full-bodied.. but it was awesome (and click here to review why we should all use that word as much as possible). Everyplace I went - well, except for here, and hey if you still don't know how to accessorize your TV by now, you're one of the six people on the planet who hasn't seen the latest entry there yet! - was full of great new content that made me feel a part of the grand and bold new experiment that all the kids are doing, called:

Surfing the Information SuperHighway!

I feel very close to you all right now.

Some might say "too close"....

No comments: