Tuesday, January 02, 2007

And, For More On MEC

You could also consider reading (or re-reading) my extremely early blog entry in which I described our most recent MEC concert experience from this Fall.

As Vicki pointed out after she read that entry, I didn't really say much in it about the music, since I was so floored by the whole experience of meeting Jason Molina. Clearly I have some work to do on my concert reporting!! Needless to say, the music was awesome (a word which, I heard twice today, has recently been put on some sort of "don't use this anymore because it's too 80s" list, which of course impels me to use it more than ever!) and I'd go see them again in a heartbeat, as soon as I get the chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got 2 concerts coming up that I'm sorta thinking about - both in Toronto - solo Josh Ritter at the end of January, and solo Matt Ward, also at the end of January.

Both are Molinaesque in terms of talent and sound. Tickets may be a problem, but is there any interest?

- Tim