Thursday, January 04, 2007

PS/3 Upgrade!

In the hustle and bustle last night of going out for my evening of video gaming debauchery, I didn't even get to blog about my HD Component cables for the PS/3 arriving yesterday! I had just enough time to hook them up, try out Resistance, think, "Well that doesn't seem to have made much difference," think a little bit, go check my PS/3 Video Setting, realize it was still in NTSC mode, change it to 720p, try again, think, "OK, I think that's better," and then confirm that the Coop Mode of the game now goes side-by-side, rather than top-and-bottom. And then I had to go out!

So the jury's still out on how much the cables improved the look of the game, but I think it was better. Maybe I'll get Vicki to weigh in on the topic. Although she might tell me she thinks it's looks worse, just to get me going!

No comments: