Monday, January 08, 2007

Some Numbers

I just realized that today is my 100th day of blogging (started October 1st, so 31 + 30 + 31 + 8 = 100, right? Right???) In US Presidency terms, the "first hundred days" has some significance that escapes me now, but whatever. Here I am, finishing my own first 100. And since this is post # 450, this makes it easy to calculate my current average as 4.5 entries per day, over a 3+ month period. I haven't missed a day in over two months, and have only missed a total of 3 or 4 days over the entire run.

I'm sure I'll hear from PeterJ soon that I've eclipsed his work blog total, which I seem to recall was in the mid-400s somewhere. Not that anyone's comparing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

442 entries on the two work blogs as of today, but spread out over more than 1600 (!) days. By sheer word count I reckon you had me beat about two months ago.

Looks like the longevity crown's the only one I'll be able to hold onto; at this rate you'll eclipse my overall total by June, even if I reach my previous peak for six-month output. Even second place won't be mine for long: Laurie's got 127 posts, and she's only been blogging since June.

So when are you going to go legit and pick up kimota94.ca?

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

That costs money, right? I guess I haven't posted enough about how cheap I am with money or you wouldn't ask such things.. ;-)