Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Not Much Time For Blogging Tonight

One of my co-workers who's resigning at the end of the month to go pursue opportunities in California is also a part-time musician (guitar and singer, I think). We've never seen him perform before, but tonight a work gang, including Vicki and me, is meeting up to see his final local gig. I'm not one for the late night bar scene usually, but obviously this is an exceptional situation. I've actually heard that his band is great entertainment, so this could actually be fun... despite it being a social event, involving people and all that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let me know how it went!

the venue is one of the typical ivey hotspots. but likely not on a tuesday when most (but not all!) of us are done exams.

Anonymous said...

Excellent night...good band...fun tunes