Wednesday, February 14, 2007

All Quiet In The Blogosphere

The traffic appears noticably reduced in our little circle these days, including my own output being down by about 40% (averaging around 3 posts / day instead of the usual 5). I can't speak for others - and Hinckley already described his own situation - but in my case it's really two reasons:

1) I've been spending a lot of free time playing Resistance: Fall of Man online, occasionally meeting up with others there to extend my tours of duty even longer!

2) I haven't had that much to say recently, as work has taken a sour turn of late and is occupying a good chunk of my thoughts but not in ways that are appropriate to be blogging about that until it either gets better, I get past it, or I go work somewhere else.

I should probably just focus more of my attention on comics - the old reliable! - but even that's been getting the short end of the stick since I finished the Preacher run. I have three weeks' worth of new comics piled up, not even catalogued yet, so once I dive into that maybe the floodgates will open again.

And tonight we get another installment of Lost, which may spark bloggy thoughts.

No comments: