Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A Crackerjack Episode!

Loved tonight's Lost episode! Since it's pretty spoiler-ish, I'll whiteout that I knew Juliet would turn out to be somewhat good!! She's a captive just like Jack and the rest but you can reveal the hidden message by highlighting it with your mouse, if you don't mind the spoiler.

Definitely felt like a lot of ground was covered tonight, despite us not seeing anything of the rest of the castaways. Jack continues to steal the show, with his intensity and capacity for self-sacrifice. The scene with the bus, and what came after, was pretty chilling, and appears to be the beginning of us finding out more about the Dharma family of shell organizations, its influence, and what lengths it's willing to go to achieve its goals.

And the best part: only 167 little hours until the next new episode!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to put in spoilers either...but the bus scene definitely reminded me of something. I'll tell you about it when I see you.

I was happy to see that particular backstory, as it answered some questions.