Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Another Great Lost

I thoroughly enjoyed tonight's episode, although it certainly left me scratching my head in a couple ways:

1) They were advertising it as "revealing 3 big mysteries" or something like that. I can see the origin of Jack's tattoos as one for sure. Maybe a 2nd would be, what happened to Cindy or the kids from the tail section? But what would possibly be the 3rd? Or did I mishear the promo?

2) Jack's flashback was fascinating but I can't say as I understand why he was beaten up. Because he insisten on getting tattoos put on him that are normally reserved for natives? Because he slept with the tattoo artist? Because he followed her and learned her 'secret?' Or something else? And did he know why he received that treatment?

I definitely love that the relationship between Jack and Juliet is advancing, and that Benry felt that he had to warn Jack about Juliet (for whatever nefarious reason he might have).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could the other secret revealed not be for us, but rather that Kate and "James" found out that the Others both live on their island, AND have backyards??

Anonymous said...

yeah that's the only thing i can think of for the 3rd mystery, that the others only work on the 2nd island and live on the original. pretty good episode overall, though agree that the flashbacks were pretty confusing.