Tuesday, February 06, 2007

You Just Can't Keep A Good Man Down

Yes, it's happened again... through some sort of snafu at HQ, I've been promoted to Lieutenant-Colonel in Resistance: Fall of Man online play. I guess all those hours over the weekend must've had something to do with it, too.

And I finally got my 100th Rocket Launcher kill tonight - with accompanying ribbon - although it looked like it was never going to happen for awhile there. Now I'm trying to reach that same milestone with my Shotgun and Bullseye. Because, after all, a guy's gotta have goals!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got snafu'd?? I got another pip with my Private bar...some at HQ will be court martialled over that!

Anonymous said...

And don't you think that "Colonel Kimota" has a better ring to it than "Captain Kimota"?

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Hard to beat "Captain" in a superhero name (Captain America, Captain Britain, Captain Canuck, Captain Carrot!) but point taken: "Colonel Kimota94"'s nothing to sneeze at, either!