Monday, February 05, 2007

Franco? Yup, Still Dead!

Not much time to blog right now, as we've got a busy evening ahead of us. But I still felt the urge to put something out there, just to be able to say that I did!

Today at work I put into action a notional plan I'd had awhile back: offer up some sort of reward to people who read the work blog and commented on it. In this particular case, it was only 128-meg USB keys that were offered up (10 of them, to the first 10 commenters) which I can well imagine may garner some comments of "you call this crap a prize?" but we do what we can, with what we have! A couple hours after posting it, there'd still only been 3 or 4 responses, indicating just how low the readership is! I may not even be able to give all 10 USB keys away!!

Oh, and I found out that Hinckley fell asleep last night watching the SuperBowl! Take that, National Football League!

1 comment:

cjguerra said...

Work comment! Sheesh I wish I had access right now... I've been a chump and I'm working my way through the one-a-day postings (I'm at Jan 25) so I haven't read nuttin about no stinking badgers... er USB keys.

Ah well, I'll have to get in earlier tomorrow and start on that sooner!