Sunday, February 25, 2007

I Wonder If I've Caught Up To PeterJ Yet?

Back when I was hitting the 300- or 400-post mark, I asked PeterJ how many posts he'd done on his personal blog, as I wondered if I was approaching his total at that time. I remember him telling me that he was well over 600 posts already, so I knew that I had a ways to go yet.

But now, as I close in on 650, and his output in the meantime has tended to be... light?... I'm wondering again.

Perhaps he'll let us all know, assuming he - or anyone else - is even still alive out there in the blogosphere.......... (Certain folks who used to be reliable haven't posted anything in days and days and days.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to my admin screen, "There are currently 698 posts". I'm presuming that doesn't include drafts, since the post manager shows the ID of the last one is 730.

Anonymous said...

So competitive!