Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Two Days With No Promotions Makes Me Cranky

Not because I haven't been playing Resistance: Fall of Man online - I have - and not because I haven't earned enough eXperience Points over the last two days to at least gain me a pip - I have. No, it's because of a problem with the game servers themselves. I can see my stats on the webpage, and it looks like I've added over 700 kills and 350 assists over that stretch, which would work out to somewhere around 7700 XPs. That would be enough to earn my 3rd pip as a Lieutenant General, and probably take me halfway to earning my promotion to full General. And yet none of that has happened, as my stats remain unchanged from Sunday night.

I've checked the R:FoM forums and there's a long thread there with people complaining about this. Also, I can see that Boneman's stats haven't changed over the same period, despite him playing a couple hours. So I know it's not just me. But it's still annoying!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Frustrating, yes!! I should have been promoted 2 nights ago!! For crying out loud, Insomniac Games, don't take away my motivation!!