Saturday, February 03, 2007

Well, We'll Wonder What Wonder Woman Whedon Would've Written

... but that's as close to knowing as we'll ever get, now that he's announced that he and the studio couldn't agree on a vision for the movie, and so he's pulling out of the effort. It's too bad, because I think he would've, at the very least, produced an entertaining Wonder Woman flick, regardless of whether it would've satisfied the comic fans or not. He's clearly a good writer with an excellent knack for pace and suspense, albeit sometimes a little too formulaic in a few areas. I was actually looking forward to this, but 'twasn't meant to be.

Personally, I'd love to see him do another Serenity movie...

5 comments:

Jimmy said...

Amazing alliteration attracted attention!

Roopak Majmudar said...

Are you sure you didn't mean "Would of"?

And since we're talking grammar, should the punctuation in the quote "Would of" above belong inside or outside the quote?

Roopak Majmudar said...

I just realized I'm reading your posts out of order since I read this post prior to this one.

I'm still curious to your answer to my grammar question though.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Can you try one more time to re-phrase your question, since I'm not really sure what you're asking.

Roopak Majmudar said...

Where should the placement of my question mark be in my comment above?

In other words, which of the following sentences is correct?

1) Are you sure you didn't mean "Would of"?

2) Are you sure you didn't mean "Would of?"