Saturday, February 03, 2007

Major Announcement

I just got promoted in Resistance: Fall of Man, and I'm now a Major! "Major Kimota94" doesn't have the same ring to it as "Captain Kimota94", but I still like it! It looks like some significant Experience Points are required before I get any further promotion (about 3 or 4 times what's it been taking in the past) so I may be a Major for a very long time... or forever!

I'm starting to feel the effects of all this gaming in my hands, though, so I suppose I need to cut back a little, as well as increase the amount of stretching and isometrics I do on them. War's Hell alright, but it's not worth losing the use of my hands over!

And now it's time to head to bed, rather than staying at it until 1:00 like I did last night (with help from three co-workers!)

No comments: