Monday, February 26, 2007

And So Another Long Weekend Ends

I got a lot of online Resistance: Fall of Man playing in, although none of today's results seem to be making it into the game (they show online at the R:FoM webpage, though, which is good). I started the day needing 4309 eXperience Points in order to get my 3rd pip as a 3-star General, and according to the game, that's also how I'm ending the day! I can tell by visiting the website that I actually added about 450 kills today, meaning I should have more than enough XPs to get that final pip... but I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see it!

Otherwise it was a pretty quiet long weekend... just the way I like 'em! The only real trip outside I took was on Sunday, when we did some quick shopping. Otherwise I was successfully shut in once again! Yay!

No comments: