Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mr Positive



There you have it.. only took me a little over 5400 kills, and 423 games played, but I'm finally in the positive in terms of kills-to-deaths in Resistance: Fall of Man online! (5415 to 5411, in case it's hard to read.)

Just 2 weeks ago I was -300, and had been for several weeks, to the point where it seemed like a plateau I couldn't get over. I was -300 when it was 700 kills and 1000 deaths, and still around that number when I was at 3000 kills and 3300 deaths, but since then it's been steadily improving. I've actually won about 8 or 9 deathmatches now, including two yesterday! I can still get my ass handed to me on a plate in the odd game, including one today in which I only got 7 kills compared to 15 deaths - and scored less than 100 pts! - but those are getting more and more rare nowadays. Normally I'm finishing in the top few positions, averaging around 180 pts or so, and coming away with somewhere around a +4 result in kills-to-deaths.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But you still hold your breath a lot when you are the midst of battle!