Thursday, February 08, 2007

If Once Was Luck, Then Twice Is... Even More Luck?


That's right... lightning struck twice!

Somebody should really alert the media when something this unbelievable happens on back-to-back nights, don't we think?

This 1st place finish was on a map with only 23 players, but it was Somerset, my least favourite of the main Resistance: Fall of Man online maps! Vicki will certainly appreciate the irony of that, as she's always having to listen to me curse Somerset, with its proliferation of treetop walkways that I'm always falling off of, and its long grass that I can never spot the enemies in! Somehow the players this time were just right where I needed them to be, and I was in the lead or close to it, right from the get-go! I had one stretch near the end where I got six kills in quick succession, with only one death in the middle, and I thought I'd put some good distance between myself and whoever was in 2nd... but as you can see from the final score, I had one guy right on my tail (242 pts) and two more within easy striking distance (230 and 224 pts), so it's a good thing I didn't let up at all!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Good job, again! You're probably just getting a lot better so you'll be seeing more of these in your Resistance future.

Anonymous said...

Didn't you finish first in a game that you played last night after 10:00 with local schlub Boneman8?

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

That wasn't a ranked game, though, with a large number of players. Those are a lot harder to win, it seems.