Sunday, December 03, 2006

Game On!

Following a discussion of video games at a Christmas party we went to last night, Vicki's decided she wants to play some video games today (besides her daily fix of Neopets games on the PC). This is not unwelcome news to me, as I can't think of many things I'd rather do on a lazy Sunday afternoon. It remains to be seen which games she wants to play, though. I'm hoping for a little First Person Mayhem via Halo 2; she's probably thinking about hitting the shops in Darkest Faerie. I could get into last year's Ratchet&Clank since it has some potential, what with all the shooting and breaking and killing; she may suggest we roll things up using a big ball in Katamari.

But in the end it doesn't really matter: it's all fun!!

4 comments:

Jimmy said...

Isn't a lazy Sunday meant for football?

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

Have the hated Steelers been eliminated from playoff contention yet?

Anonymous said...

I wanna come over and play games :(

Anonymous said...

All good choices! Maybe even some old Jax or is it time to replay ICO!(as in best game ever) or maybe some Baldersgate tied together!