Thursday, December 07, 2006

Lost Moves to 10:00 (When It Returns)

I've read in a couple different places that ABC is moving Lost from 9:00 to 10:00 on Wednesdays, to avoid having to compete with one of those moronic gameshow/reality show offerings that're so popular with... well, people who find that sort of thing entertaining, I guess.

That's OK by me. I can wait an extra hour for my favourite show, when it comes back and bequeaths new episodes on us, week after week, for three months straight! Oh, you better believe I can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are on top of when it is going to air.

FalloutBoy said...

Doh...This means I have to watch it live then. I always get a rush after watching lost or start thinking about what will be in the next episode that I can't go to bed until an hour or so later. Thank you for the info.

Anonymous said...

Boo. 9 was the perfect time.

Anonymous said...

They probably moved it to 10:00 because "The Nine" has been yanked...and I would figure they are going to try to get viewership for that TV Version of "GroundHog Day". I still don't know how you can keep the show interesting when 20+ episodes are just different things happening in the same day!

Whatever.