Thursday, January 04, 2007

I'm Such A Moron!

You'd think I was an American, making a mistake like this!

Even though I once upon a time knew this fact, I'd apparently long ago forgotten that From Hell artist Eddie Campbell hails from Australia. And so I've been thinking of and referring to him as being from the UK, even going so far as to post a comment, on his blog, about London's Tower Bridge and its history! Oy vey!

Why am I so stupid?

And kids, that was a rhetorical question, which means it was asked with no expectation of an answer being supplied!

Really!

2 comments:

cjguerra said...

But but you're begging for us to answer! I cannot, nay will not provide absolution without a snide comment to a rhetorical question!

Anonymous said...

Moron should be changed to 'Whining Pom'. I think it is what the Convicts (ozzies) call the Brits.

- T