Monday, January 01, 2007

Make Your Guesses Now - The Results

It looks like I'm running out of time to blog over the holidays, so it's time to tabulate the results from our little contest. To recap, the guesses for what my blog total would be up to by the end of the holidays were:

Anonymous - 450
Roopak - 420 or 444
Jim Hinckley - 411
Tammy - 415
Vicki - 388

This is post # 409, so I think I can safely declare Human Calculating Machine Hinckley the winner, with his guess of 411. By the time the evening's done, he might even have nailed it exactly!

It's interesting to note that everyone, except Vicki, guessed high! I have to admit that, were it not for some of the weirdnesses that occurred, such as the stomach flu hitting the household, it's possible I might've blogged even more. As it is, though, I'll have averaged something close to 7 posts per day, which - especially compared to many of the blogs I visited over the time off, and you know who you are - is pretty exceptional.

Hopefully you out there enjoyed reading the stuff at least half as much as I enjoyed writing them!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I dunno the last few days have been pretty weak!! Props to Jim Hinckley though with a scarily accurate guess.

Kimota94 aka Matt aka AgileMan said...

... says the blogger who often goes days without posting anything at all!

Anonymous said...

I would like to see Hinckley's formula for calculating that...